WIN 2 tickets to see nitro circus in brisbane!
BOOK ONLINE USING PROMO CODE: NITRO
BOUNCE has teamed up with Nitro Circus to giveaway 2 x pairs of VIP and 5 x pairs of General Access tickets to see the ‘You Got This’ stadium tour in Melbourne on Saturday 9 February, as well as 5 x pairs of General Access tickets to the Brisbane show on Saturday 23 February.
Book a session online at any of our Queensland venues before Thursday 21 February (to jump before 31 March 2019) and you’ll be entered into the draw to win a pair of tickets. Sessions can be redeemed Winners will be announced on Thursday 21 February.
Take your freestyle moves to the next level at BOUNCE, then watch the most exciting athletes in action sport at the Nitro Circus stadium tour!
BOOK ONLINE USING PROMO CODE: NITRO
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promotion commences on 31/01/2019 at 3:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) for VIC and QLD residents only.
- The Promoter is Bounce Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 1115 4220 569) of 1A Weir Street, Glen Iris, VIC 3146, Australia.
- Entries close on: VIC: 07/02/2019 at 11:59am AEST QLD: 21/02/2019 at 11:59am AEST
- The promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) is an Australian resident; (b) is 18 years or older at the time of entry; (c) submits their entry into this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. (d) If one ticketholder is under the age of 16, the other ticketholder must be 18 years or older to be deemed eligible.
- Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Each individual booking will count for a single new entry.
- To enter the promotion, an entrant must during the Promotional Period:
Purchase eligible ticket type in venue or online at www.bounceinc.com.au a. Eligible ticket types are: General Access, Junior Jumper, Student Session, Double Deal, 2-hour Super Pass, Super Session, Awesome 4some and Family ticket. b. Where an Awesome 4some, Double Deal or Family Ticket has been purchased, this will be considered a single entry to the competition, as per all other ticket types
- All sessions are subject to availability.
- Promo codes cannot be added to existing bookings and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, voucher or discount.
- If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing.
- The VIC prize draw will take place on 07/02/2019 at 2:00pm AEST, and QLD draw will take place on 21/02/2019 at 2pm AEST at Bounce Inc Australia, 1A Weir Street, Glen Iris, Victoria, 3146. a. The first two (2) valid entries from VIC drawn will receive 2 x VIP Tickets (valued at up to $280) to the Melbourne Nitro Circus event at Marvel Stadium on Saturday 09/02/2019 b. The first five (5) valid entries from VIC drawn will receive 2 x General Admission Tickets (valued at up to $178) to the Melbourne Nitro Circus event at Marvel Stadium on Saturday 09/02/2019 c. The first five (5) valid entries from QLD drawn will receive 2 x General Admission Tickets (valued at up to $178) to the Brisbane Nitro Circus event at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday 23/02/2019
- The total prize pool is valued at $1,450.
- The winners will be notified via the phone number or email address nominated in-venue or online (unless the entrant has notified the Promoter of a change to their contact details in accordance with clause 11 by close of entry. The Promoter may announce the names of the winners on @bounceinc Instagram account.
- Any additional costs associated with prize fulfilment (including but not limited to travel to and from the event, meals, drinks, transfers, spending money and any and all other incidental and/or ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the promoters and stadium operator of the event. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the conduct of the prize suppliers.
- The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as winner but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted.
- If necessary, in order to distribute any prize which is not claimed, a second chance draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. Winning entries from the original draw will not be eligible to win unclaimed prizes. The winners will be notified by email at the address nominated on the sign-up page online or in store (unless the entrant has notified the Promoter of a change to their contact details in accordance with clause 11 by close of entry.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale.