$38.00 now, and $38.00 every 2 weeks on Sunday
Our timetables have changed since term 1 and we now have more limited classes available. Please choose a class that best suits you.
BOUNCE Squad is a developmental movement program for 5 to 7 year olds that focuses on basic skill development. It has been developed to provide a bridge between KinderGym and our other programs. It provides the next generation of freestylers with a great head start in developing social, emotional and fundamental skills â€“ the perfect program for kids starting school.
This program teaches fundamental movement skills, establishing a key foundation that will be built on in the early years of school. Participants learn important physical skills with an equal emphasis on socialising, working with others and relevant aspects of physical literacy.
If you have any questions please call our programs team on 1300 000 540.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum term applies to all subscriptions. The minimum term is 3 months commencing first day of Term 1 2020. For further Subscription terms and conditions please click here.
- Venue access Mon-Fri during term time, excluding public holidays
- Two General Admission sessions per week of school holidays commencing from Easter holidays (valid for Subscription only customers)
- Price varies based on term length and payment options
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Customers are eligible for 1 free pass per missed class (maximum of 2 classes per the term)
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term
- BOUNCE reserves the right to cancel classes if minimum participant numbers are not met. If this occurs, a BOUNCE representative will be in contact to transfer bookings to an alternate class.