Bounce Squad Glen Iris
$198.00 – $242.00
BOUNCE Squad Term 4
BOUNCE Squad is a developmental movement program for 5 to 7 year olds that focuses on basic skill development. It has been developed to provide a bridge between KinderGym and our other programs. It provides the next generation of freestylers with a great head start in developing social, emotional and fundamental skills â€“ the perfect program for kids starting school.
This program teaches fundamental movement skills, establishing a key foundation that will be built on in the early years of school. Participants learn important physical skills with an equal emphasis on socialising, working with others and relevant aspects of physical literacy.
- BOUNCE Squad is available at all venues
- Classes are one hour in duration and have a maximum of 8 participants
- The program is for ages 5-7
- The program cost $22 per week
- Term 4 commences week of the 7th of October and will conclude the week of the 16th of December
- If you have any questions please call our programs team on 1300 000 540.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Venue access Mon-Fri during term time, excluding school and public holidays
- Price varies based on term length and can be affected by public holidays
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Customers are eligible for 1 free pass per missed class (maximum of 2 classes per the term)
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term
|Day and Time||
Friday 04:00 PM, Friday 05:00 PM, Monday 04:00 PM, Monday 05:00 PM, Thursday 04:00 PM, Thursday 05:00 PM, Tuesday 04:00 PM, Tuesday 05:00 PM, Wednesday 04:00 PM, Wednesday 05:00 PM
5 – 7, 5 -7 yrs, 5-7