Mini Bounce Squad
$26.00 now, and $26.00 every 2 weeks on Sunday
Mini Bounce Squad
Mini BOUNCE Squad is a program designed specifically for preschoolers learning the fundamentals of physical, social and emotional skills, on the way to becoming the freestylers of tomorrow.
The program teaches self-expression, confidence and fundamental movement skills, incorporating the unique fun and physical health benefits of trampolining. BOUNCE is a safe and multi sensory environment for participants to harness balance, coordination, strength and agility in a way that focuses on fun, creativity and self-expression. It is the perfect freestyle playground for children to progress, inspiring self-expression and human connection in physical activity.
If you have any questions please call our programs team on 1300 000 540.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is an ongoing membership into the Bounce Freestyle Academy and payments will be paused during the term breaks.
- Minimum term applies to all subscriptions. The minimum term is 6 weeks commencing from when you sign up. For further Subscription terms and conditions please click here.
- To cancel a subscription after the minimum term, an email is required to be sent to email@example.com 2 weeks before your final lesson.
- Venue access Mon-Fri until 4pm during term time, excluding public holidays
- Classes do not run on public holidays
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Make up classes are not available
- Where a customer is unable to attend for 6 or more weeks for medical reasons, a credit may be offered for the following term
- BOUNCE reserves the right to cancel classes if minimum participant numbers are not met. If this occurs, a BOUNCE representative will be in contact to transfer bookings to an alternate class.