unleash your free spirit
BOUNCE is a place that creates and celebrates joy, fun and self-powered adrenaline. We are part of a global freestyle movement inspiring self-expression and human connection in physical activity.
Click here to learn more about the BOUNCE Experience.
Book your school session at BOUNCE for an awesome opportunity to reconnect and get everyone active.
Call our team to book now on (03) 9131 5099.
SCHOOL GROUPS AT BOUNCE
BOUNCE School Sessions have been developed to provide physical, social and emotional benefits to primary and secondary aged children of any skill level. We aim to help children make a connection between fun and physical activity. The experience also encourages a positive mindset towards developing ongoing physical activity habits.
The BOUNCE environment also helps children develop friendships and social skills while keeping healthy and active.
The group sessions we have designed for schools explore the athletic fundamentals of balance, coordination and agility through our exciting lens of freestyle.
Our hosts help kids learn how to navigate physical and mental challenges in a safe, supportive and developmental environment. Your hosts will ensure your session runs smoothly and everyone has a great experience.
BOUNCE hosts are selected and trained around our philosophy of inspiring physical activity, self-expression and human connection.
SCHOOL PACKAGES INCLUDE
• Minimum of 10 jumpers required
• 1 or 2 hours of jump time. (2 Hours = 1 Hour Hosted + 1 Hour of Free Time)
• Access all areas and activities
• Dedicated BOUNCE host
• Official BOUNCEinc Grip Socks
• Optional Extra – Room Hire & Catering (Subject to availability)
*PLEASE NOTE: School Group Pricing at BOUNCE Homebush is an additional $2.00 per person on prices listed above.
School pricing is available Monday to Friday, excluding school and public holidays and includes BOUNCE grip socks. Minimum of 10 required.
TO BOOK NOW OR FOR MORE INFO, CALL OUR TEAM ON
(03) 9131 5099 OR FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All payments are Non-refundable and Non-Transferable.
- We require a 50% deposit in order to secure this booking. Payment must be made within 24 hours of when the booking is secured either via VISA / MASTERCARD or via bank transfer. If a payment is not received within this time, your booking may be cancelled.
- BOUNCEinc reserves the right to retain up to 25% of the total cost of this booking, if the booking is cancelled or rescheduled within 8 days of the jump date as a Cancellation/Rescheduling Fee. All modifications and changes are subject to availability.
- Final confirmation of attending jumpers & final payment is due 7 days prior to your event. A BOUNCE Representative will contact you at this time to confirm the final details of your booking.
- For all Group Events, additional hosts and jumper tickets are subject to availability. The maximum number of jumpers that 1 host can supervise is 22 jumpers however subject to overall venue capacity.
- Jumpers under 110cm will not be able to access certain areas for safety reasons, minimum height for X-Park is 125cm and lace up shoes are required.
- Food: All Catering must be organised no less than 10 days prior to your event and will require room hire that is subject to availability. BOUNCE is unable to permit external entertainment or catering, excepting arrangements made directly with our team for allergies or BYO cakes.