BOUNCE trampoline park in Glen Iris
BOUNCE Glen Iris is a massive indoor trampoline park in Melbourne that provides an adrenaline rush for all ages. Being the first indoor trampoline centre in Australia, Glen Iris has hosted thousands of kids parties and countless amounts of jumpers. Imagine more than 50 interconnected trampolines with the Big Bag, Slam Dunk and Dodgeball courts rolled in. It’s also home to the famous BOUNCE X-Park obstacle course so you can get your ninja on! Decked out with performance grade trampolines, taste the rush of extreme sports and freestyle gymnastics without the hard landing. Whether you’re practising your aerial tricks or just getting a killer workout while you warp the laws of gravity, it’ll be pure awesomeness every time. Unleash your free spirit!
Please note: X-Park at Glen Iris is closed for maintenance until 20 April.
– Booking online in advance is recommended as sessions sell out
– BOUNCE grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines
– There are no age restrictions, but in order to ensure the safety of our bouncers, Junior Jumpers must be able to walk unassisted and be must be under 110cms
– Session = 1 hour (50 min sessions apply Mon-Fri before 5pm during school holidays)
– NOTE: On-site & street parking is limited
– BOUNCE Glen Iris has no lift access to our upstairs Tuck shop area. If you need assistance please ask one of our friendly staff members who will be happy to help.
– Flat soled shoes must be worn at all times in the X-PARK
Activities & Classes
Tram Catch the 6 (Glen Iris) or 72 (Malvern). Train Closest station is Tooronga on the Glen Waverley Line – approx a 5 minute walk.
Visit http://ptv.vic.gov.au/ to plan your journey.
Free onsite car parking is available, or on-street, please observe signs. NOTE: Parking spaces are limited, allow enough time to find a car park. & do not park in surrounding business car parks.Bus drop off point is on Carroll Cres. – strictly no buses allowed on Weir St.
BOUNCE Glen Iris has no lift access to our upstairs Tuck shop area. If you need assistance please ask one of our friendly staff members who will be happy to help.
The onsite tuckshop is here for all of your thirst and hunger needs. Note that due to OH&S, we can’t allow self catering.
Venue, Party & function rooms air-conditioned
Don’t forget that if you want to test your ninja skills in X-Park you’ll need to be at least 125cm in height and wear lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes.
2 Weir Street
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
Sat: 9am – 9pm
Sun: 9am – 7pm
Public holidays: Open Mon to Thurs 9am – 8pm, Fri to Sat 9am – 9pm and Sun 9am – 7pm
School holidays: Open Mon to Sat 9am – 9pm and Sun 9am – 7pm
Closed: Christmas Day and New Year’s Day