Frequently Asked Questions
- We currently have an ever increasing number of venues in Australia, as well as international. Check out our locations page for your closest venue.
One of the great things about trampolining is that anyone can do it, from young children to their parents and even grandparents. There are no age restrictions, but in order to ensure the safety of our bouncers, Junior Jumpers must be able to walk unassisted and must be under 110cms.
- We recommended booking in advance to ensure you can jump when you want. Weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-ins cannot be accommodated if we are sold out. Click Book Now to check availability and make a session booking.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, so it’s easy to book in advance. If you are unable to book online then you can make a booking over the counter however by not booking in advance you run the risk of missing out or waiting for a session with available space.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you have further concerns about this please contact us 1300 000 540 or email email@example.com
- Check your closest venue for opening times. We recommend arriving 15 min prior to booked time to check in.
- Give us a call on 1300 000 540 to speak to a BOUNCE customer service team member.
- We recommend athletic clothing with some stretch. Baggy jeans are fine or tracksuit pants and long sleeve shirts are recommended. Lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes must be worn in X-Park. BOUNCE socks with grip are compulsory to avoid slipping. These are added to your admission fee the first time you visit BOUNCE and are then yours to keep to be used again at all subsequent visits. Please contact us on 1300 000 540 to find out about change room availability at your chosen venue.
- Due to our food health & safety policy, no self-catering is allowed.
- BOUNCE has open cube lockers and paid secure lockers available at each venue.
- Yes – our Family Session and Awesome 4some Super Pass tickets mean you can jump as a group of four and save. For groups of 10 or more, click here for discounted prices.
- Yes – it’s MUCH cheaper with a Multi Visit Pass. Our 10 & 20 Multi Visit Passes are available online or in venue for General Admission, Junior Jumper and Student Sessions. You can also give the gift of an awesome, active experience with 2 or 5 visit Gift of Flights. With a Multi Visit Pass, BOUNCE socks and a wristband, it’s the perfect ready-to-go present and the ultimate experience everyone loves! Available to purchase online or in venue.
- Please call our contact centre crew on 1300 000 540 during the following hours: 9:00am – 8:00pm Monday – Sunday AEST Alternatively send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes. Trampolining is one of the best form of exercise there is! Click here for the health benefits of trampolining.
- Safety is the number one priority at BOUNCE. For details see the safety section.