awesome GROUP events
BOUNCE is a place that creates and celebrates joy, fun and self-powered adrenaline. We are part of a global freestyle movement inspiring self-expression and human connection in physical activity.
Click here to learn more about the BOUNCE Experience.
Bring your group (minimum 10 jumpers required) together at BOUNCE for an awesome opportunity to connect, get active and share an adrenaline-packed experience; with plenty of entertainment for everyone!
From corporate team building to sporting clubs, fundraisers, celebrations, and all freestylers in between, BOUNCE has a group package suited to you. Nobody gets left out of the action, you don’t need to be a Freestyle athlete to have a great time at BOUNCE. Regardless of age or skill-level, our hosts will ensure that everyone has a fun and inclusive experience.
Call our team to book now on (03) 9131 5099.
The BOUNCE group experiences are themed around fun team building activities, basic skills development and elements of healthy competition.
To ensure the group has an awesome experience, our group sessions are ‘hosted’ by a dedicated team member and can be customised to suit any objective, age and skill level.
Your hosts will ensure your session runs smoothly and everyone has a great experience.
BOUNCE hosts are selected and trained around our philosophy of inspiring physical activity, self-expression and human connection.
We’ll shape your experience around the theme that best suits your group’s objectives.
hosted experience package
Whether your focus is some healthy competition, team engagement or simply a fun time, our Hosted Group Packages are perfect for any group larger than 10 jumpers.
● Dedicated Host/s – BOUNCE Host Awesomeness Guarantee
● Structured games and activities tailored to your needs
● Suitable for all ages.
GROUP PACKAGES INCLUDE
• Minimum of 10 jumpers required
• 1 or 2 hours of jump time. (2 Hours = 1 Hour Hosted + 1 Hour of Free Time)
• Access all areas and activities
• Dedicated BOUNCE host
• Official BOUNCEinc Grip Socks
• Optional Extra – Room Hire & Catering (Subject to availability)
*PLEASE NOTE: Group Pricing at BOUNCE Homebush is an additional $2.00 per person on prices listed above.
Pricing includes BOUNCE grip socks. Minimum of 10 required.
TO BOOK NOW OR FOR MORE INFO, CALL OUR TEAM ON
(03) 9131 5099 OR FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All payments are Non-refundable and Non-Transferable.
- We require a 50% deposit in order to secure this booking. Payment must be made within 24 hours of when the booking is secured either via VISA / MASTERCARD or via bank transfer. If a payment is not received within this time, your booking may be cancelled.
- BOUNCEinc reserves the right to retain up to 25% of the total cost of this booking, if the booking is cancelled or rescheduled within 8 days of the jump date as a Cancellation/Rescheduling Fee. All modifications and changes are subject to availability.
- Final confirmation of attending jumpers & final payment is due 7 days prior to your event. A BOUNCE Representative will contact you at this time to confirm the final details of your booking.
- For all Group Events, additional hosts and jumper tickets are subject to availability. The maximum number of jumpers that 1 host can supervise is 22 jumpers however subject to overall venue capacity.
- Jumpers under 110cm will not be able to access certain areas for safety reasons, minimum height for X-Park is 125cm and lace up shoes are required.
- Food: All Catering must be organised no less than 10 days prior to your event and will require room hire that is subject to availability. BOUNCE is unable to permit external entertainment or catering, excepting arrangements made directly with our team for allergies or BYO cakes.