BOUNCE trampoline park in Adelaide
Our BOUNCE SA venue is based Adelaide in Marleston. It’s a massive indoor adventure park that provides an adrenaline rush for all ages. Imagine more than 50 interconnected trampolines with the Big Bag, Slam Dunk and Dodgeball courts rolled in. It’s also home to the famous BOUNCE X-Park obstacle course so you can get your ninja on! Taste the rush of extreme sports and freestyle gymnastics without the hard landing. Whether you’re practising your aerial tricks or just getting a killer workout while you warp the laws of gravity, it’ll be pure awesomeness every time. Unleash your free spirit!
- Booking online in advance is recommended as sessions sell out
- BOUNCE grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines
- There are no age restrictions, but in order to ensure the safety of our bouncers, Junior Jumpers must be able to walk unassisted and be must be under 110cms
- Session = 1 hour
- We recommend arriving 15min early to your booking to allow time for check-in
Activities & Classes
Bus Catch the 167, 167c, 168 or 169. Train Closest station is Adelaide Showgrounds Railway Station, about a 7min walk to the 168 bus stop on Richmond Rd.
Visit https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/ to plan your journey.
Free car parking is available outside the venue in designated areas.
For lift access to check in, please enter building at main entry way.
The onsite tuckshop is here for all of your thirst and hunger needs. Note that due to OH&S, we can’t allow self catering.
Venue is airconditioned
Don’t forget that if you want to test your ninja skills in X-Park you’ll need to be at least 125cm in height and wear lace-up, flat-soled and closed toe sports/skate shoes. Please note: On weekdays X-Park is only open for 30 minute sessions.
164-168 Richmond Road
Marleston, SA 5033
Mon to Thu: 9am* – 8pm
Fri to Sat: 9am* – 9pm
Sun: 10am – 6pm
School & Public holidays: Mon to Thu: 9am – 8pm
Fri to Sat: 9am – 9pm
Sun: 9am – 6pm
(some public holiday hours may vary – please view available hours under ‘Book Now’)
Closed: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter Sunday
* Mon to Fri during school term from 9am – 10am are for Play Dates tickets only. Full venue is open from 10am.